NALC Chief Officer: recruitment re-opened
1st Feb 2016
The hunt is still on for a suitable person to become the new Chief Officer of the Northumberland Association of Local Councils (NALC). This part-time post is hosted by CAN and based at our offices in Pegswood.
The Chief Officer will lead and coordinate the provision of support to Parish and Town Councils across Northumberland and the northern part of Newcastle. Support will be available to the right candidate to help them grow into the role.
Key functions of the post include:
- Administering and managing NALC
- Provision and coordination of advice to Parish and Town Councils
- Planning and coordination of training events
- Liaison and collaboration with external bodies
- Monitoring and dissemination of information
The salary scale is £28746 to £30978, pro rata for a 20 hour week (negotiable with the selected candidate). The application deadline is midday on Friday 26 February. Full details together with an application form can be accessed here.